AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What comes around goes around (literally)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 2/1/2019 09:42 (#7289901)
Subject: What comes around goes around (literally)

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I was in the local Wal-Mart yesterday. They rearranged the electronics area. I looked around for the CD Music section, apparently they no longer have them.

I did notice a Bluetooth turntable though. Apparently I could get one of them and play the old LP's from my younger days that I have stacked up in the closet. I'm guessing an App would need to be loaded to my iPhone or iPad to work with the turntable. I'm sure the scratches are still there.

On another note. Last week I ordered a set of printer cartridges for a Canon printer I haven't used for a while from Amazon. When I tried to install one, I noticed that it didn't fit properly. In investigating I found that I had inadvertently ordered the wrong cartridge. Yesterday while in Wal-Mart I noticed a Canon printer on sale. It uses the cartridges that I mistakenly purchased and can't return since I opened one. The printer on sale was cheaper than what I had paid for the cartridges. Although this seems foolish, I might buy the printer which comes with the starter supply of ink to utilize the cartridges I bought by mistake. Seems crazy.

Edited by tedbear 2/1/2019 09:49
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)