AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Got my right knee replaced a week ago
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

daddycal
Posted 1/30/2019 16:10 (#7285042)
Subject: Got my right knee replaced a week ago

Montana
I had fantastic and wonderful care in Cody Wyoming. The Doctor, The PA, the Onmnibotic technicians and every person working in the hospital. The Nurses were amazing the CEO of the hospital came to visit me in my room. I could walk up stairs the day after surgery and I am doing great . I take 500 mg Tylenol every four hours and have Tramadol that I take about every six to eight hours and they changed the dressing today and it looks good. I know it is dumb to let the pain get ahead of you and they warned me fair and square, It is beautiful to have medical care from people who absolutely never one bit afraid to speak about our Perfect Savior, Christ Jesus .

Cody has many student nurses and I love that, one freshman nursing student asked o be my nurse for the day and i was her patient patient, while she demonstrated procedures, on me for her supervisors to evaluate. One sweet Student Nurse asked if she could watch my surgery and I said sure and wanted her to video it for me but that video thing is restricted.

I met a lot of people who have had surgery by my Orthopedic Surgeon and no one has anything bad to say about him. His young PA has long perfect fingers and Dr confirmed that she is totally amazing at her skills.

I prayed for a miracle and I sure did get one and it is ongoing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)