AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Verses Raven
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

pudding
Posted 1/28/2019 18:40 (#7279746 - in reply to #7270152)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader Verses Raven

Somewhereville, Earth
I sell both

You need to look at the RAVEN RCM rate controller, setup as a sprayer, its simple, and ISOBUS, they load in Ag Leader VERSA/INTEGRA and Incommand displays unlocked to Isobus and Autoswath unlock, and the Raven CRx and Viper 4 display (not to mention CNH, JD, Trimble etc)

The cool thing about Isobus displays is it allows you to choose your own Display preference, ie if you want something big that with Ipad app for proof of placement the Incommand displays are perfect, if you want some thing small (a small display is all you can fit in the cab lol), and economical, the Raven CR-7 works really nice as a Isobus display and will do what you want

the new raven CRx displays I don't think support the old rate controllers (i don't know there is none around me), but they will use the existing valves

you will need a unlock in the raven if you are doing a multiple product variable rate application

the other interesting fact is the RCM will store multiple profiles, it may work out nice to have one RCM and use it to control your spreader and sprayer, just have wiring harnesses on each machine and shift the RCM (depends on your situation)

Edited by pudding 1/28/2019 18:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)