AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Missing some fun reading posts...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bsfarms
Posted 1/20/2019 16:36 (#7259319 - in reply to #7257378)
Subject: RE: Missing some fun reading posts...

south central WI
Mark (EC,IN) - 1/19/2019 20:10

A lot of what you say is right, for example:

"where not really called for, and could/should have been avoided from both parties."

Stout needed to realize that he can not control what others do only what he does...... if the argument was going nowhere he should have acted like an adult and stopped, no matter what the others did even tho they were older.

"Some just don't know when to stop and let it be."

Stout definitely didn't know when to do this.....NOT getting the last word IS the "Adult Thing" to do many times.

"He was not the one to back down or give up easily. He is the junior version of what some might call a 'fighter'"

There is a difference in being a fighter and stupid,  by having to have the last word all the time is stupid.  People fight cancer, and other tragedies and hardships in life......arguing on an internet board does not make one a fighter....it's stupid.

"Being a victim of bullying in high school"

Of course you are not in High School, but I bet if you would have just smiled and walked away from the bullies they would have stopped bullying you (assuming it was not physical and being a strong farm kid I bet it was all verbal)....it's like on here, Stout had to have the last word all the time. If the bullies get no reaction, they will quit.

Anyway,  glad to have a new poster and I wish you the best of luck, sticks.

Reread what you wrote about him and think it through. He was arguing with a lot of adults who had to have the last word. Then he would reply to get the last word, then the instigators etc. The problem is that Stout is not an adult. People are expecting a 16 yr old to act like an adult then ignoring the 60 year olds who constantly pick fights with him. He is a 16 year old acting like a 16 year old. Why not focus on the 60 year olds acting like 16 year olds.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)