AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Generic Fungicide
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

StxPecans
Posted 1/16/2019 17:41 (#7249635 - in reply to #7249532)
Subject: RE: Generic Fungicide

I have mixed before. I use fungicides on my pecans and labeled products are few and far between compaired to row crops. One product abound i use generic azoxystar (azoxystrobin) and have mixed with generics before like tebuconozle and propiconazole, used many generics there like monsoon, tebustar, many many out there all same results, which were good. Even use generic super tin 80wp which is agritin.

And there are products that are mixs of either abound and tebu or propiconazole that i have copied. Also started mixing supertin generics with tebu and propiconazole.

And for pecans there is an older formula chemical called topsin M that works goot for stem end blight and some other stuff and i will mix in tebu if propiconazole.

I do it to keep cost down and to constantly mix up whats being allpied. Becuase some farmer out in georgia spray supertin 18 times a yeat becuase it works but i like to mix it up for resistance issues.

Like azoxystrobin (azoxystar from arura) i have been getting for $108/gallon when abound is $299 gallon. Would like to hear what products your using too maybe it cheaper and possibly labeled for pecans.

I have not ever had a generic not work as it should, and thats for herbicide, insecticide and fungicide. Application is far more critical.

Sorry for all the typos on my phone.

Edited by StxPecans 1/16/2019 17:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)