AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Brown box frustration
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

MF3680
Posted 1/15/2019 13:15 (#7246793)
Subject: Brown box frustration

East central Ohio
Ok, I have a 9500sh with a brown box and mobile processor in it. Been giving me fits so I'll try to explain what its doing and maybe someone can help me before I rip it out and throw it in the woods. It will be working fine then it will:

Issue 1, tell me it is no longer communicating with star fire receiver, even tho u go to info and it is still giving u lat, long, elev.

Issue 2, it will tell me can Bush 200 problem, no longer communicating with star fire receiver, moisture sensor, etc.

Issue 3, occasionally, it will give me a "no program on card" error, but not very often.

Was sitting waiting on truck today and it just started screaming can bus problem and I wasn't doing anything but sitting.
All of these are fixed by cycling power. Sometimes it will work for days, others it may throw fits all day. (Like today)
Any suggestions, short of scrapping it?

Thanks in advance

PS. If I try to change farm names in my setup, it screams no program on card, also, my crop tracker is enabled and I can't turn it off. When I try it screams no program. Related or separate issues?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)