AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Exceptional kid, and I'm proud she's mine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

wurtzy
Posted 1/14/2019 10:20 (#7244429)
Subject: Exceptional kid, and I'm proud she's mine

Valley, NE
My 12 year old daughter continues to amaze me and everyone around her. She had her first big Club volleyball tournament this weekend (Friday-Sunday) with 8 matches, but when the rest of the team was resting or at home, she came out to help me feed cows. She's absolutely one of a kind, with her kind heart, amazing attitude, and sharp personality, somewhat naive and part sarcastic, but I couldn't be any more proud of this one.

She wakes up at 5:30(begrudgingly) to make it to basketball practice at 6, then goes to school all day and keeps mostly As and a B or two, then hits club volleyball 4 nights a weeks, on top of checking cows and heifers while I'm at work. She has been one exceptional kid since day one, she potty trained herself, and was reading the newspaper in kindergarten. Now in seventh grade she continues to impress me. If anyone needs reassurance that the next generation will do alright (even with a significant amount of downside in it) come out to western douglas county and spend a day with her. she's not going to be the super type A twist your arm salesman like I can be, but this kid is going places, and i'm proud to be her dad. Number 19

Edited by wurtzy 1/14/2019 10:21

(nora.tractor (full).JPG)

(nora.tractor2 (full).JPG)

(nora.volleyball (full).JPG)

(nora.volleyball2 (full).JPG)

(nora.volleyball3 (full).JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments nora.tractor (full).JPG (151KB - 398 downloads)
Attachments nora.tractor2 (full).JPG (149KB - 453 downloads)
Attachments nora.volleyball (full).JPG (169KB - 416 downloads)
Attachments nora.volleyball2 (full).JPG (167KB - 381 downloads)
Attachments nora.volleyball3 (full).JPG (169KB - 413 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)