AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dish network to shop
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/11/2019 07:20 (#7236746 - in reply to #7234155)
Subject: RE: Dish network to shop

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Duane in ND - 1/10/2019 07:20

Not Dish but with Direct TV, my father had another receiver put in for $5 per month in the shop.

I have Dish and I have taken my ipad with me to have it as a TV when I have good wifi signal.  You could Chromecast the display to a tv and be watching your satellite tv from a computer.  I do not have the new type receiver so maybe things are different on that type of system.

We have the Dish Anywhere App on our iPhones and iPads that works with the DISH system in the living room. This would allow you to watch whatever you could watch in the house from DISH at any location that has Wi-Fi. It is quite common for the GF to take her iPad to bed to watch the Hallmark Channel or some girls sports while I get to watch what I want on the living room couch.

This would not work for me since I do not have Wi-Fi in my shop. I have tried this while away from home in a hotel. If they have Wi-Fi, I can watch programs from home including shows that I have previously recorded on the DISH DVR. Again Wi-Fi is required.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)