AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

figureing acers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Boomer
Posted 1/10/2019 08:30 (#7234366 - in reply to #7234050)
Subject: RE: figureing acers

I am only selling the water rights  if I sell 7.5 acers of water rights to someone they take those water rights and put on some of there ground that is not water righted. I just want to make sure that I don't sell more then what I have in crops.  I had a meeting with the irrigation office and the buyer yesterday and I think we came up with a number that is going to work for all.  All the current maps we have show a half mile of drain ditch that I am going to fill in and plant that runs throu the current field making it hard to get a real precise mesurerment of total ac. I am also moving the edges of the field out to with in a foot or so from the fences, On this 160 ac parcel there is 158 ac of water rights but even when I am done moving the field out to the property lines as close as I can there will only be about 150 ac of crop land. The amount of water we can get is based on acers that we apply the water to. and has to be recorded. We can not irrigate non water righted ground and we cant use any of the extra water rights.  So that's the reason I am selling off the extra, but don't want to short myself.....

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)