AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wife just yelled out that Hallmark is not going away
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 1/6/2019 07:36 (#7223839 - in reply to #7221853)
Subject: RE: Wife just yelled out that Hallmark is not going away

ESW ND
No kidding. I'm watched some of those shows, I literally feel dumber afterwards. That is where our society is headed for and that's what people think life is about. Young people look up to those on tv, obviously it don't matter what you have to do to yourself, but as long as you can get on a "show".

I will watch those sappy shows. Not a single "beep" in them. It's quite refreshing. Sure you can predict the outcome. I've been watching a lot of cartoons as well. Normal ones like I grew up with. Our little boy likes them, and if he enjoys them, then I enjoy them. Same with my wife. He likes the animal shows waaaaaaay more though. That's even better for us. I'm glad I have a family that I can watch whatever it is, WITH!
DRester - 1/5/2019 10:37

I am surprised at the number of NAT posters who don't like the Hallmark movies. Maybe these low budget movies are not perfect but they sure beat about 70% of the stuff on TV. How would you like set down with your 11, 13 and 15 year old daughters to watch Ex On The Beach, Married At First Sight, Sex and The City, Jersey Shore, Floribama Shore, Get Out, Etc., Etc.? I didn't mention the Adam and Eve infomercials.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)