AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thank You
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ncilmike
Posted 1/4/2019 17:46 (#7220358)
Subject: Thank You

LaSalle Co. Illinois
I would just like to say thank you to everyone on AgTalk.

I would like to thank everyone who designed and built the site, the ones who take time out of their day to maintain it, and to the administrators who keep things running smoothly most of all. I'd thank you by name, but I'm afraid I'd leave somebody out.

You all do a wonderful job, and I'm sure that you know that we all appreciate it, but sometimes it's just nice to hear it and be reminded that we are thankful.

I would like to thank all of the other AgTalk users as well for all of your advise, wisdom, experiences, and thoughts. There is quite the pool to draw from here.

If I could change but one thing, I would be really neat and useful if we could post on our threads what the resolutions to our problems ended up being. It is definitely hard to remember to post things several weeks, months, or perhaps even years after the problem was presented with everything else that we have going on in our lives. Just imagine though how much more useful and informative those threads could be when you want to search for solution to a problem several years down the road. Try to bear in mind that this is not meant as a complaint, but more of a suggestion. If nothing were to change, that would be fine too.

Mostly, I just wanted to thank everyone on here for all the help, advise and research you have given me and others either directly or inadvertently.

I really appreciate the simplicity and efficiency of this site without all of the obnoxious and distracting ads you are flooded with on other websites.

I enjoy most all of the different characters here. Ones I agree with, ones I disagree with, the loud ones, the ones that don't say too much, the blunt ones, the reserved ones, the older ones and the younger ones. It does make for a pretty fun experience with the range of personalities here.

Thank you to everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)