AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Finding a cell tower
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 1/4/2019 05:27 (#7219054 - in reply to #7218947)
Subject: RE: Finding a cell tower

central - east central Minnesota -

runningbehind - 1/3/2019 23:14 Is there any way to find which tower your cell service normally comes from? Right in between two towers and wanted to put a booster in our shop as it has metal covering now and no signal inside. Antenna is supposed to face the tower. If I guess I could be 180 degrees off. 

If you are right between them, it really doesn't matter - you should be able to see the tower or know about where it is (within 5 miles of your place). Point the booster receiver to one of them. If it doesn't work, point toward the other one for a couple days. If you physically don't see or know where the tower is, drive around and look till you fine one. If you could get to tech support, they can tell you which tower serves you also - but the likely hood of that is like winner the lottery. Last time I had issure's, I got to 3 levels of customer service support management (Verizon)  and he told me which tower was to give me the service for my phone. And also suggested I move to a different carrier, which I did. Problem then solved

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)