AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is wrong with people. Slamming on brakes in front of cattleliner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 1/3/2019 22:34 (#7218881 - in reply to #7218748)
Subject: RE: What is wrong with people. Slamming on brakes in front of cattleliner

West of Broken Bow
One night I had to go through part of a sketchy part of a particular town along a major highway. Had a bad feeling come over me while turning at a red light from the feeder road onto a Main Street. Saw a blue pickup coming fast in my direction and then it sped and turned on the Red light/intersection without any hesitation. The driver was obviously intent on catching up with me. I sped up before he ever got close. He then started driving even faster.

Just as the far left lane ended, he caught up with me and attempted to side swipe my vehicle and force me to wreck. I just held my lane and didn’t budge. It was then all he could do to stop and slow his truck and somehow avoid crashing as he overcorrected. At that point you could hear his tires locked up. I’m very sure he intended to carjack and rob me at gun point. Things sure didn’t go his way that night. Pretty sure it was the same guy that later on tried to catch me in a sedan another time in broad daylight. Some people never learn.

Edited by TractorAddict 1/3/2019 22:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)