AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2nd Tariff payment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Neb. Nick
Posted 12/12/2018 03:14 (#7165506 - in reply to #7164988)
Subject: RE: But you have to admit, trump is special that way.

east central NE.
farmer4321 - 12/11/2018 16:00

The fact checkers have just invented an new category of "Pinocchio" just for trump. It's called the "bottomless Pinocchio". The criteria are the lie must have be demonstrably false and repeated at least 20 times. The fact checkers have determined that trump is the only politician who qualifies for this designation. No other politician has so far had the temerity to repeat a lie twenty times after it's been shown to be a lie. F urthermore, trump has done this not only once, but a total of 14 times, 14 different lies that he's repeated 20 times or more. One lie he has repeated 60 times after he was told that it was true.
I try not to get involved in your Trump bashing BS on here , but get sick of seeing you change every subject in to trump bashing. If some one asked how to bake a apple pie, you would have trump screwing it up. As far as the lies , nothing holds a candle to your queen hilliary. With China , how long did you want to keep on being screwed by them on every trade issue there was. When Trump gets it straighted out it will last , tell the demaRats screw it up again. Once again , it would be nice to have a market board where every post was not your trump bashing. If I wanted to listen to that I would turn on CNN.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)