AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can any JD GPS Gurus help me out??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

swenzel
Posted 12/10/2018 12:50 (#7161928 - in reply to #7161554)
Subject: RE: Can any JD GPS Gurus help me out??

NW IL
If you purchased through PayPal, you should be able to file a claim with them. There is a good chance you can get your $$$ returned.

Side Story: A couple years ago I sold an Agco branded Leica 1230 RTK base station on Ebay for ~$1200. It was in perfect working condition. I sold it to an individual in Spain. I submitted all of the tracking information. The unit arrived in perfect condition. After approximately 45 days from the sale, the buyer filed a claim against me because he did not know how to use the item (no joke....he asked something to the effect of "how do I connect my model X handheld device to the hardware?"). PayPal immediately removed the $1200 from my bank account. I proceeded to dig up every online PDF manual I could find for the hardware and sent to the buyer. The buyer was happy and then closed the claim. PayPal then returned the $1200 to my account. My point is...if there is a dispute I believe PayPal protection will favor the buyer 9 times out of 10. If you have a legit claim (and it sounds like you do...), you should be able to get your money back. There is a period of I think 60 days from the date of sale that I think the buyer has to file a claim.

Edited by swenzel 12/10/2018 13:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)