AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Reaper or Others...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

happyfarmer
Posted 12/2/2018 01:04 (#7142173 - in reply to #7142123)
Subject: I don’t understand call trade all that well.....

Casey Iowa
But I don’t understand or see why the soy market would rally in the Jan’s this month when there is plenty of supply to go around. Kind of like why has crude crashed.......plenty of supply. Plus with the strong dollar it’s not helping commodities to sell to other nations. I’m kinda pessimistic about soy right now. I haven’t heard any real bad news out of S.A. about weather. Watch that coffee.....it’s gonna be a big time buy again shortly possibly........

Is March wheat gonna make it to mid to upper 520’s u think??? I lightened up a little.....but I think it could go up more yet.

How about corn!!! It’s the commodity that makes more sense to be bullish about in my opinion. Basis levels are fairly strong following harvest. Maybe China will actually commit to buy more corn in the trade negotiations......I realize they just came out with a big increase in their corn stocks....but would it be possible that they increased their corn stocks to try to keep corn cheap a little longer while they continue trade negotiations to possibly throw buying more corn in to the mix to help balance trade.....just throwing an idea out.

Are our pork exports going to get a boost in negotiations because people over there are worried about swine flu in their domestic supply or is that much of a thing......idk. Why are their crush margins negative right now???

Have you ever went to TopGolf?? Isn’t there one in the Nashville area?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)