AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FlexControl II Console Help needed and FMX control ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Dirtpoor
Posted 11/19/2018 07:07 (#7114318)
Subject: FlexControl II Console Help needed and FMX control ?

Hazelton, Kansas 6.75 miles N of Crowbar
Have an ADX2230 VR pull behind cart mated with a SDX40 with all runs monitored. Cab console is a FlexControl II P# 14847V3 with Version 6.0 hooked to a SDR switch unit P# 15522. History: Bought drill and started using it 2yrs ago. Some times it would take a couple hrs for all of the runs to show up as connected but the cart controls (changing rates, etc.) always worked. Then last fall the display would suddenly flash No Can bus and stop metering. Unplug the power 10 sec and away you would go. Might run for 10 minutes or 2 days. Never could find any opens in wire harness. Never happened during a turn or crossing a ditch to make me think it was a bad connection. Hooked up drill a couple of weeks ago. Plugged in power and display went through its cycle showing that all the lights work and that the version was 6.0. Then it flashed 15 remotes connected, then quickly went to no Can Bus then no remotes connected. Repowered a couple of times and then all it would show after the version6.0 flash is no remotes connected. Doesn't matter if the harness is connected at the drawbar or not. When I scroll down to see what's connected it shows the switch box only. Seems that always before I could see what rates I had plugged in before but no access to that now? I have continuity on all wires from the console connector to the Deutsch hitch connector and from front Deutsch connector to rear Deutsch on SDX frame. A couple of Techs were installing an auto steer on a tractor for me and I told them my story. They both thought that I should try new terminators which I did to no avail. I am thinking console but I really don't have a clue how to check things out. Local CaseIH tech wants nothing to do with it. I have a FMX in cab. Can it be hooked up to run the drill/cart? Thanks, Dirt

Edited by Dirtpoor 11/19/2018 07:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)