AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmer’s wife
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

NEIndiana
Posted 11/10/2018 21:58 (#7098272)
Subject: Farmer’s wife

Columbia City, Indiana
Wow. I hate seeing others suffering with the same things, and yet it is so nice to know I’m not alone. I have suffered with so many of these things for so long. The fatigue, the headaches, brain fog, pain, etc. 10 years ago I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, but that was after several years of “its allergies, depression, or you are the picture of health.” I had a kidney infection this summer and at first, I just felt like I could not jump back from it, but then things kept getting progressively worse, instead of gradually better. Symptoms I have had for years worsened, and new symptoms started. Sensitivity to light and sounds (things that shouldn’t be a big deal like someone tapping their foot or finger made me want to throw something through a window,) tingling in my face and arm, migraines for a week straight, heat intolerance. I figured it was a flare up of the fibromyalgia, but went to my doctor (integrative medicine) and finally started getting answers. I have 2 viruses, my adrenals are weak, thyroid has me in “survival mode,” I am being tested for the MTHFR gene mutations because my liver isn’t detoxing, and I also have Lyme. The last few months have been such a struggle. My insurance covered Lyme test also came back negative, but my doctor also said... I’m certain you have Lyme. So she referred me to a naturopath who does live blood cultures and the spirochete were present. He said I’ve had it for a long time. I don’t remember ever being bitten by a tick, but they have said it can also be spread through spider bites and saliva! I have gradually been noticing improvement of my symptoms and am very thankful to see progress!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)