AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Equipping an Apache AS500 with Ag Leader
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 11/4/2018 15:23 (#7084068 - in reply to #7084006)
Subject: RE: Equipping an Apache AS500 with Ag Leader

East Central, Nebraska
I think you could have chosen what you wanted with that one like all the other apaches. typically I find that they are equipped with raven components. one of that age likely had a raven 440 and no guidance.

I personally own a larger apache of that same exact era. mine came with a raven scs 5000.

if it had the scs when you get the direct command kit you will not need the switchbox as the one in the cab already will plug right into the agleader modules.

if it has the 440 you will likely need all the same stuff but with the switchbox.

both directions I have took on that sprayer meant me eliminating all the factory harnessing going to the meters and valves. the only way it interfaced the sprayer was bypassing the throttle handle for the master switch and either utilizing the apache branded switchbox or adding the switchbox on the older raven systems. other then that the agleader was a standalone system.

a neighbor of mine is a regional salesman for them and I believe he told me about 95% of the time they come out of the factory with raven components and the other option is they are sent out with nothing and the buyer puts on it what they want.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)