AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Outback S3 help wanted
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Andy Bivens
Posted 10/25/2018 20:15 (#7065180)
Subject: Outback S3 help wanted

Dyersburg, TN
I have an Outback S3 with eDrive and AutoMate in my Case IH Spx3185 sprayer. Yesterday I turned on the screen driving to the field the field and noticed the "boom" on the screen running at about a 45 degree angle with the tractor. I moved around a little as I unfolded the booms but the booms on the screen never straightened up so I shut the machine, screen, and everything down for a couple of minutes and then restarted. After restarting, it never would find a signal again. Some of the icons would work but the field was black and icons tied to a gps signal were, of course, greyed out. I have the same setup, minus AutoMate, in a tractor so I decided to swap monitors. The monitor from the sprayer into the tractor worked so I figure this ruled out the monitor being the problem. I then swapped out the eDrive black boxes this morning and same result. After a while, however, I got a signal. Swapped everything back to the sprayer and it all worked like it should. Sprayed the field and just as I was leaving, the field froze. I shut everything down and restarted and, again, the field went black again and no signal could be acquired. The tractor could get the signal however. So I took the antenna off of the tractor and swapped to the sprayer but still no signal to the sprayer. Any clue as to what may be the issue here? I should mention I am VERY technologically impaired so this may be a really simple problem to most.Thank you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)