AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

insurance due dates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brassring
Posted 10/17/2018 16:51 (#7051979)
Subject: insurance due dates

St.Clair Co. IL.
when is everyone's insurance due? on the date stated on your bill notice or before?
I have a policy that states right on the bill policy period beginning Oct. 22,2018 now my wife has it set up for direct payment on the 17th. we received two "GENTLE REMINDERS" by e-mail that the payment was due on the 17th.
It seems the payment has to be made 5 days BEFORE the due date, and that they were changing the due date to the 17th. and that we were notified of the change, well that's not true but we already know we are wrong.
I was just wondering if anyone else has had their due dates changed like that and if your payment has to in 5 days before the due date.
was also informed that if we are late at all our policy will be immediately cancelled.
I have had this same company for over 45 yrs. maybe it time to make a change if they don't want my business then maybe it's time to split.
Sorry for the long rant but this really rubs me WRONG!
Just like if you call them about a claim and they come out and tell you there's not enough to make a claim, you just made a claim pay out or not.
just upset right now that's all
thanks for reading
Bob
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)