AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody switch agleader combine kit back to Pro600/700 to use fieldview
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 10/14/2018 17:45 (#7046770 - in reply to #7046654)
Subject: RE: Anybody switch agleader combine kit back to Pro600/700 to use fieldview

Missouri
CASE3594 - 10/14/2018 15:35

Pro 600/700 used as yield monitors are very trouble free in my opinion. Granted, I do like the AgLeader setup better, but more so for legacy machines. Not sure I'd spend a dime to pull a Pro out and install an AgLeader setup. The factory system is capable of 1% error and I rarely see a problem with them outside of a blown fuse for the clean out auger. I definitely would not call them troublesome compared to others on the market. Now, if you're talking Trimble systems for yield monitoring, yeah, you couldn't give me a 750 or 1000 to use for yield monitoring.

The factory system (since 2013) is most likely made by Ag Leader, so it's the same system either way. An Ag Leader kit for those machines just comes with adapter cables to plug into the original sensors. Their capability for accuracy is comparable, the differences are all in the display.

I haven't spent much time dealing with a Pro7(6)00 directly, as we don't use Case tractors, but I've installed more than a few Ag Leader systems right alongside a Pro700 display for an operator who was tired of problems with it. All things being fair, the local Case dealership has a reputation for being a little lacking in technology support, so it's entirely possible it's a local issue of poor support in my area.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)