AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Hagie, need guidance opinions?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/22/2009 07:06 (#579832 - in reply to #579453)
Subject: RE: New Hagie, need guidance opinions?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
agboy - 1/21/2009 19:54

Well I plan on using Reichhardts Ibox and using both gps and the tactile row sensors. 

Thats was the plan, have to get the guys moveing on it down in Iowa!!  Laughing  Guess I will have to ruffly some feathers at National Farm Show!  

I have the InSight, DirectCommand, and SideKick almost done on one of ours.  Hoping to get a Norac UC5 to put on one yet this spring also.

I notice that you mention using a SideKick with the Direct Command. Are you using it standalone or is it connected serially to an App Rate Module in the Insight system?

Removing the Sidekick console and replacing it with Ag Leader's Direct Injection module is yet another option. This is the way I have my own sprayer setup. This is a very slick combination although there is added cost since the Direct Injection module is more expensive than the Sidekick console it replaces.

Running the Injection pump through the Direct Injection module has a few advantages over using the Sidekick. They have a nice "Prime" routine available on the RUN screen etc. Also the wiring is more straightforward as you don't need to be concerned about Boom Sense to the Sidekick.

Using either the App Rate Module with the Sidekick or replacing the Sidekick console with the Direct Injection module would require the Multi-product unlock. The Autoswath unlock would not be required but would certainly be desirable.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)