AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oven Help Needed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

martin
Posted 9/10/2018 23:28 (#6981545 - in reply to #6981322)
Subject: RE: Oven Help Needed

I did a google search for "Kenmore oven beeping", and I came up with this:

"Error Code

If the Kenmore oven flashes an error code and beeps regularly, a problem has happened. The display will show an error code with a letter and a number, such as F2. Touch "Stop" to clear the code and stop the beeping sound, then reprogram the range. You may need to turn off power to the unit for five minutes to clear the error. Touch "Stop" again if the error code appears after reprogramming and call Kenmore.

Service Needed

When the Kenmore oven is beeping regularly and there is no error code, a major fault has occurred. For instance, the control board may be defective. Disconnect the power to the range and call Kenmore for service if you cannot determine the source of the beeping and there is no error code."

You may want to do your own Google search and start checking out the pages you find. 

I am guessing you bought this oven used, and maybe you don't have the owner's manual?  If you have it, I would expect some explanation would be in the owner's manual - maybe nothing more than stated above? 

If you can look for your model number (and serial number?) on your oven, then search for Kenmore oven along with model number, you may be able to find a support page, which might lead you to finding out more about why it is beeping.  That is the avenue I would look in.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)