AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Incommand and ag cam
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 9/2/2018 10:16 (#6964851 - in reply to #6964764)
Subject: RE: Incommand and ag cam

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I wanted to do the same with my InCommand and Overview cameras. I got a cable from my Ag Leader dealer. I'm not certain if it was a genuine Ag Leader cable or one from Dakota Micro. In my case I also needed a 5 pin to 4 pin adapter to mate with my Overview cameras.

I think the adapter cable was around $200. There were two styles: One for two cameras and another for four cameras. I was only going to use one camera so the cheaper was fine for me.

Scroll down the page to find the InCommand cable. Note that this is not the same as the Integra/Versa adapter cable. I believe I have PN 4004493-12.

http://dakotamicro.com/docs/Monitor+Input+Guide+08_24_15.pdf

I have one camera on a stand on top of the cart tractor and one on the rear of the grain cart. These connect to the original Overview display. During planting I move the one from the rear of the cart to the rear of the CCS planter and run it up to the adapter cable to the InCommand 1200. When used as a rear view camera, my Overview has too wide of a view so the image is not real clear but still much better than nothing.

Edited by tedbear 9/2/2018 11:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)