AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Throwback Monday- Anybody familiar with Farmworks Farm Trac?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

farmwork
Posted 8/7/2018 06:58 (#6915860 - in reply to #6913987)
Subject: RE: Throwback Monday- Anybody familiar with Farmworks Farm Trac?

Auburn, Indiana
You are really stretching my memory! But I'm pretty sure it was a private labeled version of our Site Pro software. I think it was a company using it for tile mapping. It has both the Farm Trac and Farm Site functionality. If the layer has data on it you should be able to right-click and export it as a shape file. I'm including a link to a manual for Site Pro....however I scanned and didn't find much on exporting. Unfortunately this version is so old that it's stretching all of our memories. It's just tough for us to support really old versions of the software. Have you tried exporting different maps? If others work, then maybe there's a problem with the data on that layer. One other suggestion....try going to the File menu and see if there are any preferences for co-ordinate systems. I was thinking we always did Lat/Long WGS 1984....but you may be able to control the coordinate system through a preference.

Here's a link to a manual:

ftp://office.ctndata.com/pub/Manuals/2008-09%20Manuals/Manuals_PDF/SiteProManual2.pdf
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)