AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

farmers.gov website
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

chocgopher
Posted 8/2/2018 14:10 (#6907450)
Subject: farmers.gov website

Iowa
Hello!

A college buddy of mine administers the project team that is responsible for overhauling some official government websites in order to make them more user friendly and make government services more digitally accessible. They recently overhauled vets.gov and are now working on farmers.gov (the new USDA web portal). He has asked me for some feedback, so I thought why not crowdsource some more opinions from Agtalk!

If you have had a chance to check out the new farmers.gov website, what do you think? If you click on the blue "Playbook" button on the homepage, you can see their game plan and what they intend to eventually accomplish for functionality. A lot of it is still in progress or has not yet begun, but I appreciate that they are trying to be transparent about the process. My friend would like to know if they are heading in the direction that farmers want. Are there particular features that you think need to be added or enhanced? They want to make the user interface as streamlined and accessible as possible.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Edited by chocgopher 8/2/2018 14:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)