AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AFS old calibration data driving me nuts!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

99guy
Posted 10/10/2006 18:52 (#50217 - in reply to #50167)
Subject: Re: AFS old calibration data driving me nuts!!!!

North Central MO
Not the touch screen, guess it would be like agleader???. Came in 98 2388. Black box with buttons ... lcd readout. Not my first year with it but first year we have done mapping.

As a result of several issues getting it all going this fall we deleted all data ... except calibration loads ... thinking that was the right thing to do at the time. Book says that upon doing that calibration loads will be moved to Field 0. When I check the loads in Field 0 on the monitor the load numbers are still there but no data shows. When I load the yld file to computer and look at the data with AFS software ( v 4.5 I think) it shows data for some of these Field 0 loads. We have 4 new calibration loads on this years harvest entered in various fields and checking the monitor display or yld file data that info shows correct.

I am thinking this old "mystery" data is the problem ... but how to get rid of it. One thing I can think of is deleting all data again and selecting not to keep any calibration loads .... dont want to do that yet ... just about done with soybeans ... maybe then.

Any other ideas?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)