AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This President better get this straightened out. Cause when it comes to reelection
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jdironman
Posted 6/24/2018 20:10 (#6831942 - in reply to #6831718)
Subject: RE: Nope

Nw Iowa
Give the man a chance! We voted for change and he is doing it. It may take 6 or 9 months or more but what is that in the life time of our children? It may not work but to accept status quo when trade deficit is rising every year, we might as well hand the keys over to the Chinese. There is going to be some pain because the problem has got kicked down the road like everything else in Washington. I get sick of every body complaining including the media that can make a tear jerker story about anything that is against trump. It may fail but we may also be the big winners because the one thing China needs is more protein in their diet to keep their workers from revolting.
I am like a lot of you, I have way too much unpriced old corn and a few too many unpriced beans but it sure as hell isnt trumps fault. I fell into the trap that if commodities were that good in march- may, it had to be better in June. I think I will label myself greedy, not misused.
If we continue to let all of our mfg go to China , what do we have left? We can develop new products but they just steal it and copy it too. Your children better learn Chinese because that is who they will be working for.
I was never a big trump fan before the election but voted for him over his opponent and still don't like a lot of what he does but one thing he is not doing is the same old thing. Stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Please tell me what Mr Obama accomplished after 8 yrs in office other than not ruffle too many feathers and send a bunch of money to Iran who last I heard isn't very pro American, and light the rainbow over the whitehouse.
Sorry for the rant, I will now go to the back of the room and sit down quietly.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)