AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Default gatewayproblem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

YawLes
Posted 6/10/2018 11:58 (#6804295 - in reply to #6803840)
Subject: Additional things to check

I try to explain to others with questions the details of the how's and why's because there just might be another user/reader out there with a similar issue. Education can be one's friend.

I have had time to do some additional research, and I believe RBoss' reply regarding power saving settings could be your quick and easy fix as well. Checking the other IP address settings won't hurt, either.

For step-by-step instructions, here is a link to a well-written article on this issue.

WARNING - DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER CHECKER!!! Even formerly reliable sources such as CNET now modify installers to toss in a few extra whiz-bangs that open up your computer to malware. They may "recommend" downloading their software, but that's the fox asking the chickens to open the hen house door. Follow the article's steps, which are very thoroughly explained, and I believe once you get the power settings for the network and wireless adapters adjusted, you will be singing and dancing.

Here's that article - https://windowsreport.com/default-gateway-not-available-windows-10/

Best regards,

Les
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)