AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 6/3/18*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

sj3788
Posted 6/3/2018 10:53 (#6792836 - in reply to #6792490)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 6/3/18*****

swohio
232.4, very happy considering what has been going on last 5 weeks. Mom's funeral was very nice, she and my dad would have been married 60 years in a few days. She has to be very happy to be with him again. My sister didn't want any type of service except at grave site. She hasn't went to church since high school and she tried to tell me that my Mom didn't want one either. She said she had it in writing from my Mom. I said I need to see it. She never produced it. So we went back to church after wards for a nice lunch and could talk to mainly our friends. So glad I didn't let her rule. She has done that her whole life, well my parents had went to church together for 54 years together, wasn't about let her tell me not to do this. Told my wife I would regret this the rest of my life if we didn't do it. Everyone who went was very happy with what I did. Boy life sure is different when you get older. For me it is a fact that my sister just is such a troubled person. Next big thing will be going though all of my parents things and then selling there house. Then that close's this chapter in my life. Still have all beans to plant and over half of corn, been very wet here. Sorry to ramble on, but off my chest now. Life slowly returning to normal.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)