AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Steiger 4wd EZ-pilot Weave
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Caseih23
Posted 5/9/2018 07:36 (#6751315)
Subject: Steiger 4wd EZ-pilot Weave

Indiana
I've installed many of these units, and i just cant seem to get this one dialed in. It just wants to over correct going through the field. Making adjustments doesn't seem to impact this particular vehicle very much. Watching the steering wheel turn, it just turns too far giving me quite the cross track error. Some things i've done, raised angle per turn to as high as 30, lowered it to as low as 11. raise and lower motor speed, appressiveness, slew limit, i put in the actual wheel base and height that was measured. I've moved the antenna to the hood, that helped some, not as big of a weave, about 2-3 inches back and forth. the best i can get it is angle per turn at 13. It just really whips you when you hit the button to engage, you have to be going 5mph and be right on top of the line. I double checked the IMD orientation. It appears correct, but i'll be honest it kind of acts like its not, very strange. I've seen some in the past where the orientation is incorrect. This acts very similar. Would anyone have any ideas, ever seen this before? TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)