AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Coil voltage, 9600 header control
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

ChrisTN
Posted 10/6/2006 07:40 (#49089 - in reply to #48900)
Subject: Re: Coil voltage, 9600 header control

Ethridge, TN
I have been rather amazed about this, as had a similar experience involving a hydraulic circuit on a 9520. Tech cam out with no guages, trying to figure out what was wrong, and just started changing parts. I worked for awhile as a Case tech for the Patriots and other application lines. First thing we did was pull the gauges out and hook it up. I mean even Deere is putting the quick coupler test ports all over these machines. All one needs is a the female half, a hose, and a selection of gauges for the different systems, and your all set. Not a huge outlay in money for that. Once you start adding flow meters and the such is when it gets a little pricey.

I had to go back to "our" shop and grab my set-up and bring it back to field. Snapped it on, and found that the circuit on the 9520 had a bad relief which was preventing it to build the proper pressure. Changed out the relief, fixed problem. This was while tractor was under warranty, so only reason I called tech in first place, but decided to step in when realizing this could take a couple days to get the problem fixed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)