AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Guidance lines from FMX into SMS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

reyros
Posted 3/27/2018 16:57 (#6669090)
Subject: Guidance lines from FMX into SMS

I am having a few issues when importing lines from a Trimble FMX. We farm fairly rolling fields and are doing strip till. Most of our farms consist of a few headland lines as well as several interior curves and straight ab lines. For some reason when importing guidance lines from the FMX its very common that a Headland and an AB line come into the management tree as one data set. So for example in the FMX headland 1 and line 6 are recorded separately. But when read into SMS the tree will just say line 6, and when you click on it the map will show line 6 as well as headland 1. If you edit layer they cannot be separated as they are one feature ID in the data grid tab. If I export the data set back to the FMX it will separate line 6 and headland 1 into separate lines but both are named line 6. I am using SMS to orgainize lines as well as print off nice maps so they can be easily identified in the field. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated here, simple process getting a bit complicated for my liking. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)