AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vegetarian themed PBS kids episode
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 1/19/2018 09:00 (#6516496 - in reply to #6516257)
Subject: RE: Vegetarian themed PBS kids episode

southern MN
I stopped watching news about a year ago.

I catch some local station news, generally near the weather segment, maybe once a day now.

Used to watch some of the morning show(s), 3 llocal news shows through the day, quite often the 5 / 5:330pm national news.

Was a news and weather junkie.

Went almost cold turkey.

Really don't know what is going on in the rest of the world any more.

And feel a lot happier with life.

It seems something is going on with the president, congress is locked in some sort of battle, there are some social issues going on, someone on the west coast really wants to be on tv, someone on the east coast wishes they weren't on tv, the economy is in trouble for some segment of the country; but I don't know and no longer care about the details. I think it could be 1970 or 1980 or 2008 or 2018, and that would be the exact same list of pressing headlines.

And it really ends up it doesn't matter. I don't care any more, it won't be any different 12 or 36 months from now.

Well. I care, but it doesn't pay to watch the garbage and get invested in throwing things at the tv screen. It's always been that way, always will be.

Enjoy the day, care about my neighborhood, hold the door open for someone, and smile.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)