AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Foot Machinery.....tis the season.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

thall1976
Posted 12/16/2008 22:31 (#537019)
Subject: Foot Machinery.....tis the season.....

Field Queen Inc.
...... To go on your Arse.

Went walking across the lot this afternoon with intentions of going into the old building to fix the coal fire..... in the middle of this blizzard/ice storm/freezing rain.

About 10 feet from the door my feet went out from under me and I was looking at the sky..... like right now. Bottle of iced tea I was carrying flew about 12 feet high in the air and landed beside me.

Landed flat on my back and gave my head a good whack too. This was followed by extreme cussing and swearing (which didnt make me feel any better) and trying to gather myself back up out of the snow/ice/slop.

I seen these things in a magazine I think they were called "Yak Trax" or something like that. You slipped them over your work boots and they had metal cleats on them to aid with some traction.

Anyone have a set of these? How do you like them? What do they cost and are they worth the investment. Im willing to try anything on this damn ice. Lucky I didnt crack my head open....

Worst part of it was..... I didnt even have a witness..... so I dont even know if I did it gracefully or not!!!

Thanks
Tyler

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)