AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Marketing grain 17
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ajj0034
Posted 11/19/2017 00:51 (#6374511)
Subject: Marketing grain 17

Nw iowa
It has not been an easy thing to do but we all had our chances nobody can deny it. No it's not 4 dollar range making us a good roi but of the Crops I've sold already I've averaged 9.25 on beans and 3.40 on on corn. But if I can't make it work on these prices ranges it's time to give up the high priced rent seed or fertilizer and do some shopping. I'm just a young buck when it comes to marketing and no I did not start when people were making good money last year I made 2000 dollars. But if I have learned anything it's to take what I can get. I love farming like no words can describe my fil has taught me a lot and I will never be able to repay him what he has taught me but one day I hope to pass this upon to my kids scrapping by saying we are not making enough money. It's all worth it in the end the headaches the nights I can't sleep worrying if I'm going to to have enough to feed my kids. There is nothing in the world more precious in the world watching your little men sleeping on the monitor peacefully without a care in the world. I hope my boys never have to worry about paying bills. My sons will grow up in a world that is twice as tough as I grow up in but all that really matters is they grow up with a plate in front there Hungry mouth and money to pay the bills.

P
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)