AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vinyl Cafe
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/17/2017 20:03 (#6371889)
Subject: Vinyl Cafe

North of London

For those who recognize what that show was I got an announcement today to tell me that the last show Stuart did was recorded and will be played on CBC Radio One three days in December.

Thought I would post now in case I forget closer to the date.

If you are interested maybe I, or someone else will remind us closer to December 17th

CBC Holiday Special
As I’ve mentioned before, we recorded our final Vinyl Cafe show in Thunder Bay, Ontario on November 22nd, 2015.

I’m delighted to announce that this December, CBC Radio will be airing that show – our final Vinyl Cafe Christmas Concert. The very last show that Stuart performed before he died.

The show will air three times on CBC Radio 1:

Sunday, December 17th@ 12pm
Tuesday, December 19th @ 11pm
Thursday, December 21st @ 1pm
(local time, half an hour later in NFLD)

You will also be able to listen via podcast and on some public radio stations in the USA (check with your local station to see if they are carrying the special).

The special features holiday music by The Once and the Vinyl Cafe Orchestra. It also includes “The Christmas Card”, a new Dave and Morley Christmas story.

BTW it will no doubt be available on the internet and if you select the correct location you should have 6 time zones to pick from if it suits you schedule better

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)