AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SMS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

PrecisionNE
Posted 11/1/2017 09:01 (#6338713 - in reply to #6335673)
Subject: RE: SMS

Eastern Nebraska
So when you spatial sort, did you use "Sort Loads into Fields"? When doing this there can be times when loads may border two fields so the load may go to the wrong field. When this occurs, you can find the data that got moved incorrectly, and keep clicking the + on the management tree until you get down to the load, then you can right click it and hit "Split Load/Region". This will tend to put loads where they are supposed to go. I make it common practice to copy then report of the spatial sort so I can review it to make sure that everything moved to where it was supposed to correctly.

Before you spatial sort make sure that all of your boundaries are correct in your fields. I make boundaries by tracing an as applied layer like planting or harvest, then clicking the field name and hit Create New Map. I then save the boundary under NO YEAR so if I have to edit it, I can. Then I right click the saved boundary and click Set as Field Boundary. If fields are bordering one another, make sure that the boundaries do not overlap. This helps prevent loads being moved incorrectly. Once this is all set you can do your spatial sorts. Fixing your issue would take time digging through layers to see what belongs where then correcting errors found.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• SMS - farmboy87 : 10/30/2017 16:43
    • RE: SMS - PrecisionNE : 11/1/2017 09:01
      • RE: SMS - cyclones30 : 11/9/2017 19:19

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)