AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wobble box for a 1020 CIH grain head 16ft
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

Kickapoogian
Posted 10/20/2017 18:27 (#6318125)
Subject: Wobble box for a 1020 CIH grain head 16ft

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
I've checked around and since mine is an open wobble box and not the enclosed one and from what I understand the closed one is not comparable to fitting on a head that has the older open wobble box. I found a complete head but it had been sold and I just put the poly shows on mine and it's in pretty good shape and works great (except for this problem now) Last years dust an mud on top of the wear and tear finally pushed it past it's lifespan but it could still be rebuilt if a person had time and knew what they were doing but CIH only sells it as an entire piece so no getting parts to do it on my own.. All States ag is going to call me back as they are going to see what they have on some of their machines so I"m hoping for a good price from them. They were already $800 cheaper than the CiH dealer without a core charge... The one I have is for a 3 inch cut so I want to stay with that also instead of going back to the old 1 1/2 " cut...
Thanks
Kick~

ps: do you guys think it would pay to switch out the cutter bar and end at the same time since I'm changing the wobble box or wait and see how much wear there is on it?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)