AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FM 750 transfer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 10/11/2017 13:14 (#6301525 - in reply to #6301317)
Subject: RE: FM 750 transfer

East Central, Nebraska
I move one for a neighbor, it sucks and I will likely not do it anymore for him. unless you want to spend a bunch of money. rip all the wiring out and put it in a ball of wires in the corner of the cab. then move that ball to the tractor when it is time. you will likely need a 500 dollar vehicle kit no matter what you do and as said above you can do the "transfer" kit that is super expensive and eliminate having to move a ton of wires. if your combine has the trimble steering wheel you will need the original wheel to put back on the combine unless you are alright with leaving it with the splined shaft and no wheel while it is on the tractor. I have a hard time buying the change over kit for 1500 when you can buy an entire used ezpilot for $3k. I'm guessing trimble planned it that way. at the very least when dealing with the same combine and tractor your dealing with that my neighbor has i would recommend a power cable from battery for each vehicle. I also have the switch kit I would sell much under retail.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)