AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bottom in corn market
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

FarmerOhio
Posted 9/22/2017 07:30 (#6262923 - in reply to #6262826)
Subject: RE: Bottom in corn market

garvo - 9/22/2017 06:50

not yet-corn as always will rally into the insurance month-and then regain its decline shortly there after-meanwhile every seed corn dealer will call you -telling you about there next greatest seed corn at $272 a bag-and how your next door neighbor has ggreat yields-as they drive in your yard with a new pick up and a box of day old donuts-there is a lot of 50,000 bu bins full yet-that will probably be blended with new crop-and Cargill at Fort Dodge ia keeps sending me-2 day corn price book now for tomorrows delivery-its all hog wash crap-corn will rally insurance month and as the heart of corn harvest starts it rallys about 5cts-and about the time my slow ass gets to combining the north 40 Nov 1st to Dec 1st corn will drop
merchandizers will be giving all there buddy merchandizers high fives-they know they couldn't raise corn for $3.58 in a good year and laugh at any religious god fearing farmer that delivers no.1 corn as they steel it from them-
Ha-as they almost choke on donuts and coffee-running there sticks into mountains of gold trying to discount 18% corn to blend with farmer Joes 12% -I don't care if its 100 bu corn crop or 300 bu-just remember with out a farmer they are nothing-seed sales or corn buyer-they all deserve a kick in the butt for treating a American farmer as the next wal mart shopper-

The way I see after a early morning coffee!

Sounds like you ought to call your local auctioneer and hang it up. Life is too short.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)