AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

10,000 coin flips. . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NoDakFarmer
Posted 9/14/2017 07:06 (#6247055 - in reply to #6246996)
Subject: RE: Sorry...

SE ND
By the way, if you want a real time example. Look no further than the dollar. Could very well be headed toward the LML just as it did in this chart. In fact, it has a high probability of doing so. Even the formation has some similarities. Still random and meaningless? It is until you get to work. JC, you're either asking a question or mocking our work. Honest question, is there anything that will change your mind? Would we have to be right 90% of the time before you'll see something there, or do you want to see us proven wrong? I was once the type to dismiss charts because I "knew" they were wrong and fundamentals were right. After being given the opportunity to study and with many hours of work, I don't see it as a war between the two but how then two are in harmony. Nobody thinks so on here. It's simply that price won't just go and do something completely out of the blue, there is always some context that leads up to the move. Thus, action/reaction. Just as with price now, this whole movement is nothing but minor swings within the larger. The move that we expect is like planning a drive from my farm here in ND to Texas. You have your expected trip with a destination in mind, but along the way you stop at a rest area or stay at a hotel off the major highway. Eventually, you get back on the highway and keep going. Maybe this is a bad ilistration, but you get my point. These minor wiggles don't change anything in the larger context.

Let's just hope that we have the map turned the right way and we don't end up in Canada! (No offense to Canadians)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)