AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Phantom 3 Pro...Micro SD card zapped after upgrade
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

heronlk
Posted 9/7/2017 10:38 (#6234168)
Subject: Phantom 3 Pro...Micro SD card zapped after upgrade

I was reluctant to upgrade to the latest firmware dated July 7th, but was getting messages on my DJI app that was upgraded, about that restriction flights, so thought I better upgrade the controller and Firmware on the bird itself. Went about a full year without issues on the older version.

Everything seemed to update fine, except I had to Re-connect the Controller to the Bird, (which in the release notes they mentioned that probably would happen)

I am assuming this is the issue. Unable to snap pictures on demand like I always have in past. This is a 2 year old machine and SD card and it's a Sandisk 64HD High speed

Try to Format it while hooked up and both Bird and Controller on and IPAD with DJI app and push Format SD Card and it says NO SD CARD.

So take out SD card and put into computer and Re-format and stick back in and fire up drone and everything looks fine with my camera settings....then take 1 picture and then unable to snap anymore....All the settings turn to NA for the camera......

Anyone else have this issue?

Gonna go get a new Micro SD and see if that works....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)