AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere equipment and sms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

sserven
Posted 9/6/2017 20:11 (#6233152)
Subject: Deere equipment and sms

WCIL
I have all my data in SMS for my 2630's. I haven't used apex in years. I still struggle to get equipment dimensions to save to SMS and come up on the 2630 when I load my guidance lines and client farm field info. I didn't include any equipment because I don't have any in SMS with accurate dimensions. I put the 2630 in our s680 and loaded a USB stick with the farms and planting data for variety locator from SMS. The 2630 recognizes that it is connected to a combine but it doesn't show the combine serial number like I remember in the past and it doesn't have a list of combine models to choose from with default dimensions. Is there a trick to getting those default dimensions? Does loading the last Deere update on the USB stick put that info there? I am up to date on Deere updates, but I've cleared out the USB stick since that update was installed last spring. I have quite a few pieces of equipment saved in SMS but they don't have dimensions in them and can't delete them because they are tied to some data somewhere.

I'm just looking for advice or tips on how others get this work. I've got 2630 and 2600 and sf3000 and ITC equipment going in an s680, s670, 8360rt, 8330 and Mt765b.

Edited by sserven 9/6/2017 21:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)