AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/27/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/27/2017 08:58 (#6212690)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 8/27/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Dave and I are having a great time in Montana. Doing things I never thought I would do. I know, probably tame in your eyes. But for me, this was big that I did the ski lift up a mountain, especially seeing I am afraid of heights. Then going white water rafting was so much fun too. We did the highway to the sun a couple days as the first day was rainy and dreary, so we wanted to see what it was like when it was sunny. Smokey haze was in the air, so I am sure it would be much nicer when that wasn't there. I guess riding the RZR in Arizona prepared me for the hwy to the sun as it didn't bother me at all being on that road. We will be leaving tomorrow and heading towards Spokane Washington to see some friends.

We have been eating out more on this trip. But trying to practice what I preach, ok, that doesn't work. But I did at a couple places, cut my portions in half and bring them home so Dave could have them for breakfast. How was everyone's week? Hope you all had a good one. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)