AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Severe duty Farm Wash Machienery...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

CornFed13
Posted 8/19/2017 13:26 (#6197257)
Subject: Severe duty Farm Wash Machienery...

Pickens
Hello,

I thought I would ask here...don't know if this is the right forum.

Below, you will find a couple of pics...

The First is the Mess...it needs no explanation...

The second However, is a picture of THE Most:

Dependable Washer transmission, and fluid delivery system ever created for a Washer.
It is American Built with Pride in the USA, it is known to be "Hands Down" the Best in all Categories,...
It last Forever, Made OF Real Steel...Heavy Duty...Runs over 7 hours a day non stop in Severe Duty Applications,...and there just aren't enough words to describe...

Those are Speeder Queen Guts.
A Plastic Tensioning Device, on a pot-metal arm, with a squeaky spring, mounted in the worst contraption of a motor cage ever thought of...
with a cheap plastic pump, and a cheap belt.

Hope this Helps,

Good Luck,

CF

Post Script: The Moral of the Story...Don't believe everything you read, see, and hear...Do you own checking in Life...
Now, with that said, its easy to be the best of "Nothing Else Out There Period"....not to be confused with the Best...
A Belt driven, Heavy Cast Iron transmission, American Made and Built, sold MILLIONS & MILLIONS throughout the World, ....The Original, Kenmore/Whirlpool Washer that so many of you and I grew up with in America....not to be outdone entirely, along with Maytag, Macor, GE, Frigidaire. Made in Michigan...Mind You.
Part Deux: Hot Dern It I forgot the Fun Part...How Many are in that Picture...you pros!!??

Edited by CornFed13 8/19/2017 14:09

(The_Mess.jpg)

(Queen_Guts.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments The_Mess.jpg (133KB - 96 downloads)
Attachments Queen_Guts.jpg (134KB - 112 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)