AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Swath control on Agleader monitor.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 8/2/2017 13:02 (#6163316 - in reply to #6163211)
Subject: RE: Swath control on Agleader monitor.

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
KMG - 8/2/2017 10:56

Thanks both of you. I was aware of all the capabilities and how it works for planting spraying and combining and the unlocks. Basically wasn't sure what was all needed between the Montior and clutches of a planter, if you will.

So on a second note, to use as a monitor, I go through ISOBUS correct? Any extra wiring or modules of some sort there? Or can I plug n play into the display cable then go into the virtual terminal and set it up, so to speak?

Basically first and foremost my goal is planter monitor with row shut-off. Then combine later

You do not have to go through ISOBUS. On my planter, I have row shutoff's using the Ag Leader Clutch Control Module, monitor the seed by using Ag Leader's Seed Tube Monitoring Module, control my spray and spray sections on the planter using Ag Leader's Liquid Product Control Module and monitor my starter fertilizer using Ag Leader's Application Rate Module. I am not using ISOBUS for any of this since these are all Ag Leader modules (that I had for a previous planter) running on the Ag Leader CAN bus. The population monitor has an adapter cable that connects to the original monitor cable that was used with a Computer Track 350.

My display has ISOBUS capabilities but I am not using it.

Edited by tedbear 8/2/2017 13:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)