AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is a good reasonably priced luggage?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Yoosta B
Posted 7/26/2017 20:12 (#6150826 - in reply to #6150633)
Subject: RE: What is a good reasonably priced luggage?

With respect to M96, look carefully at the Revo Sprint photo. I'm sure they are reasonably priced, and might give you many years of service, but I don't like the looks of the handles- they look pretty short. Looks like they put the same handle on all the bags regardless of size. Maybe you're not very tall. I'm pretty average, and those handles would not let me walk upright and trail the bag behind me- especially the smaller units.

Also- and this is very important for me- the handle should be long enough to let you stack another carry-on size bag on top of the roller. No way from the tag photo.

I'm also not a fan of the tiny caster wheels, as it appears these have (and seem popular). They work great in the store and in the airport, though I question how they will handle once the swivels begin to give out. One good bang, and you have one wheel pointing off where you don't want to go. When I travel, I often find myself wheeling my bag(s) down a sidewalk, off a curb, up a couple of steps, or maybe over cobblestones, and those things can't be good in those situations.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)