AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/2/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/2/2017 07:46 (#6101128)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 7/2/17*****

Good Sunday Morning and welcome to July. Hope you are having a wonderful long holiday weekend. The celebrations are going on early in most places as people have to go back to work on Wednesday. Some people are lucky enough to have Monday off too. Farmers, not so much unless you have good help around. Even our son that farms took off for part of the day yesterday so he could go with us and our other son from CA is home to go to Canada with Dave and we all went to our daughters house on the lake. Had a great cookout and then a pontoon ride on the lake. Have to see how the other people live. Not sure I would like living on the lake as it is always so busy, but our daughter's place is kind of a hidden part of the lake. You go through this one area where only one boat fits at a time and then opens up to a smaller part of the lake. It was so nice having our three kids together. Doesn't happen too often. Before out daughter hosted yesterday, she drove over an hour to our town to compete in a 5K race. She use to run a lot, but has just gotten back into it. She is 40 years old and when she told me she got second place, I thought it was for women in her age division and she said no, she got second of all the women. Thought that was pretty good.

Hope you had a good week and the scale was good to you this morning. We kind of forgot about weighing this morning with Dave getting packed up to leave later this afternoon. He has other things on his mind.

Have a good 4th of July, enjoy the holiday.

(IMG_1282.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_1282.JPG (168KB - 251 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)